After 13 months, I wanted to compile a short list of the baby items that have really made #momlife easier. I talked with Jon about these, and he confirmed and added a few of his own.
- Wipeable changing pad cover. I registered for a few cute cotton covers, but after 3 days I wanted something more practical. I was up for any way I could downsize the amount of dirty laundry I was accumulating. This cover can be easily cleaned with a wipe or washcloth.
- Baby Oxiclean. A friend of mine opened my eyes to this amazing little tub. I could now save the cutest, tiny onsie that looked an unrecognizable mustard yellow. ** If you are hesitant about using these chemicals in your wash, check out this homemade stain remover. It’s amazing and works even after you have panicked washed 3 times.
- Jon and I decided that we wanted to make our own baby food, and I am in love with anything glass. I have liked everything about these precious little jars. Easy to clean, compact, and great price!
- These Aden & Anais swaddle blankets ended up being perfect for anything. I used them for a quick nursing cover, tied them to his carseat to block the sun (they actually make one for that now), makeshift picnic blanket, etc…
- Honest Hand sanitizer (Sweet Orange)– These tiny spray bottles were easy to pack, smelled so comforting, and seemed safer than other sanitizer’s on the market.
- I am not sure what we would have done without a NoseFrida. Despite many comments of disgust from our family. This little snot contraption was with us through many rough nights.
- This OXO Tot Bib has been very helpful since Jack started eating solids. It catches everything for the second round, and I really like the cloth material around his neck. It makes it stand out from other bibs like it.
What are your most practical baby purchases?